Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Need a little help..

tsaxton01

Best thread ever.

darts at a dart board in the dark with a blind fold on. Especially if people are willing to walk by that dart board. Makes for fun time. Helps if people wear safety glasses to avoid pocking out an eye. :unworthy:

LOL

I'm trying here.

Just trying help like I've been helped so many time.

With my new R&D position I have more time to help.

On a side note:

I had my first X8 crash today, which is pretty good imo.

I was trimming a 2d High speed Area Rest Mill program

Best thread ever.

^^^Best post ever?

Top 10 easy IMO!

I'll play....

tsaxton..... check your toolplanes, or the rotary axis you chose for axis sub, or the rotary limits in your MD (or post).... if you got the error trying to post the code from Mcam....

If you got the error trying to post the Mcam file here on the forum, zip it up with the zip to go utility under the help menu in Mcam. 

Also, with rotary program keep your WCS as Top for all your programs.

You will need to create a new bottom and back view because Mastercam rotates the views about the Y axis of the Top view. With a rotary axis on the X you will need to create new views that rotate around the X, the easiest way I know is under Planes at the bottom of the screen find Rotate Planes from the list and then create planes at what ever angle you need about the X axis.