Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Beer Thirty

EZ3PUTT

It's 2:30 got my forty in and now it's time to tip a few (8-10 ought to do it) cold ones. Don't suppose any of you enjoy a few cold ones on Friday afternoon...do you. For my beer drinking commrads out there I have been using a product you may be interested in. Check out the Tap-A-Draft product at www.tapadraft.com

It is really nice for those of you who brew your own.

PS..I enjoy my days off.....but I enjoy the boss's even more.

Well I had to get out of there at 2:00pm. I had to take my wife to the doctor for the pregancy check up. We got about 6 weeks left and since I dont have family out here to drive her it all falls on my shoulder. Not complaining gald t obe a dad soon again. I will be sharing Rekd on the Am tip about 6:00. Berr 30 for me is a tall glass of milk but back in the day I got go through a bill in just my drinks in a night but hey we were all young dumb and full of well you know life. biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Crazy Crazy Crazy Millman Out

Well is funny you say that my last name is BRANCH and we name our first daughter Pine we are going to name the Next kid Maple and if we have a few more I like Cedar and Dogwood. biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Just kidding am please know i am just trying to be funny. I apperciate the kinds words but I am the lucky person got a beautiful wife and kid and for the life of me can't figure why a crazy guy liek me every got so lucky.

But can you see it:

Pine Branch biggrin.gif

Maple Branch biggrin.gif

Cedar Branch biggrin.gif

Maple Branch biggrin.gif

When you come from a family that people can make fun of they will. I guess the fact I can poke fun at myself is what allows me to keep everything in front of me.

Crazy Millman