Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Another Setup Sheet

bstrasser

I don't have the Hasp here at home bstrasser but I do have a windows editor and put up your Set-Up sheet back on the FTP as HTMLRASSER.SET so if you want anyone to use it is there if not then Just ask Jay to take it off and he will but was thinking you wanted to do that I will try it out at work tommorrow. It was my idea that is get shared and glad you returned it back.

Crazy Millman hopes he is not making people mad by doing this is so guys email me and I will quit this type of sharing.

Thanks Millman. This file was put up to be shared just as you did two months ago. It was your file that was originally put up that showed me what the possibilities might be.I'm still working on it. I've taken (learned) much from

this forum and would like to give a little something back.

Thanks