Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

O/T Toolfab makes the news !

mayday

Here is a link from Shopware Inc.

Shopware Page with Toolfab's quote

Paul >> Shopware is our reseller too. What do you think of Mike Mattera?

I find him hard to read. Kind of cocky at times, but knowledgeable. I have mixed feelings about him. I just can't tell if he's helping us out when we ask for help or just putting us down. Maybe it's just me. confused.gif

Either way, congrats on your testimonial!

We've only dealt with Mike. I just find him kind of different. But then again, I my case, its like "The pot calling the kettle black" smile.gif

Only once I really guess did we have any complaints with him. We got into a slight email flame war about very a minor post edit after just upgrading and adding MC wire. Mainly between him and my boss.

If I remember right the comment was like if Ona suggested these changes then why don't they provide the modified post. And we were like Ona wanted us to use Esprit and we picked MC after our use with MC Mill and Lathe and his presentation about MC Wire. We also purchased their Tech. Support Contact too.

I think I ended up mod'g the post, with some help from here.

Don't get me wrong he does help us out when asked. And I'm not really breaking FAQ rule #11, well I'm not trying to if I am. cheers.gif