Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

ot/haas watch

MACHINEMASTERG

boss just came out and gave us all watches from haas nice piece waterproff and slim nice christmas present from haas factory outlet anyone else get one ...crazymillman??you guys just bought new haas machine hit them up for the goods..

oh yea we bought 2 new machines this year 7haas machine total and eying up a new lathe ..

[ 12-22-2003, 03:21 PM: Message edited by: MACHINEMASTERG ]

"G",

nice of your boss to hand them out to you instead of giving to family and friends. i remember working in a little shop ( 5 guys ) including owner. a customer of his dropped by one christmas to give us turkeys. he took them home and gave them to, you guessed it, his family and friends. mad.gif needless to say the first opportunity i had to get out i took it. happy holidays to all cheers.gif

Yeah whatever I beat them down so bad on the price that I am suprised they are still talking to me. But the sales guys is bringing buy a person he is tryign to get to buy one so I will hit him up for one best beieve that. Oh I got them looking at 4 more towards the middle of the years so I will use that as a Bargaining chip.

Crazy Millman

[ 12-22-2003, 04:43 PM: Message edited by: Millman^Crazy ]

Hi

I agree, mine is still holding up, I just got HOSED on what was supposed to be a warranty repair. If It wasn't for this forum (and the threat of Haas-sucks.com) it would have been a disaster for us. It's all here in the archives somewhere...

I consider it a great entry level machine.

Thanks and Merry Xmas

John