Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

For Sale on eBay

Slick Nick

Wel my only experience and last experience is where i tired to buy a 24" starrett veriners. The guy didnt want a secure check and didnt want to COD it to me at my expense. I told him to stick it up his but either do one or the other he wanted me to send him a cashiers check Yeah right.

Crazy Millman teh EBAY good but I still like the face to face method much better.

You don't buy Mastercam. You are leasing the right to use it. There is nothing to stop

someone from selling a Mastercam dongle, but the buyer is getting screwed.

The buyer will not be able to upgrade the dongle and may have to give it up if MC finds out he's got it.

Its not just a Mastercam thing, its a standard End Users License Agreement.

(the 3 pages of fine print with "I accept " at the end ). You get it on almost any software you install on a computer.