Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Post Training

I know, back in the 80's, there used to be courses for "post training".  My mentor went, I think he said Toronto, to take the course.  He still works with us and has the original book, (and I mean thick book).

I think that I am very good at macro programming, but when I seen the logic in the posts,. .....  Holy crap.  I've been successful in changing some basic stuff in the posts.  There may be some books still available for purchase. 

• Like 1

I took a great course, taught by Colin Gilchrist. I'll PM the link to you.

Hi SavagKD,

I've been knowing COLIN GILCHRIST for more than 1 and half year, he trained with post processing stuff.  Suddenly, he is every BUSY right now.  For sure I need him more than he needs me and I called him to ask for training.  He's just TOO BUSY, I'm doom.

Thank you SavagKD.  Do you have anyone like Colin that willing to train people on post?

Hi SavagKD,

I've been knowing COLIN GILCHRIST for more than 1 and half year, he trained with post processing stuff.  Suddenly, he is every BUSY right now.  For sure I need him more than he needs me and I called him to ask for training.  He's just TOO BUSY, I'm doom.

Thank you SavagKD.  Do you have anyone like Colin that willing to train people on post?

CNC Software trains people. http://www.mastercam.com/en-us/Support/Training/Corporate-Training-Courses

• 1 month later...

Hello everyone,

I'm looking for some who can train me POST writing, I can either pay you guys to PAYPAL or CHECKING ACCOUNT.

Please help,  I deeply need a PROFESSIONAL POST WRITER to train me on POST TRAINING.  Thank you.

My email is [email protected]

SavagKD,

3, 4 or more axis? The best advice that I can offer is for you to show us a sample program that works with your control. I had no CAD/CAM experience when I purchased Mastercam, however, it did not take long for me to realize that mastering the post processor file would further empower me. Customizing the post file requires a burning desire and deep thought. I have tried to help others throughout the years and most if not all of the people lacked those elements. If they had those elements then they would not be looking for major help.

If you are using pirated software then do not reply.

Ron

• Like 1

SavagKD,

3, 4 or more axis? The best advice that I can offer is for you to show us a sample program that works with your control. I had no CAD/CAM experience when I purchased Mastercam, however, it did not take long for me to realize that mastering the post processor file would further empower me. Customizing the post file requires a burning desire and deep thought. I have tried to help others throughout the years and most if not all of the people lacked those elements. If they had those elements then they would not be looking for major help.

If you are using pirated software then do not reply.

Ron

Hi Ron,

I'm currently employed and most of the time I'm using MasterCam at work (legal coppies).  I do have some questions about post editing, if you are interested in training me please PM me so we can talk further.  Thank you for your help.