Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

JUMP PROGRAM

Hello everyone,

I'm trying to "JUMP THE PROGRAM" while at the machine and I would like it shows "G0 G90 G54 (any work offset)" on the NON-RETRACT and it does not show that at all.  Here are my definitions and please let me know my mistake so I can it.  Thank you for your help.

==============================

ptlchg0$         #Call from NCI null tool change (tool number repeats)

*ToolSequenceNumber, no_spc$, "(Jump Program Here)", e$
      pbld, no_spc$, *sgcode, [if not(index), sgabsinc, pwcs], e$ # Jump program here
      pbld, no_spc$, "G43", [if comp_type = two | PocketFinishEnable, spaces$ = 0, "(",*tloffno$,")"], *tlngno$, spaces$ = sav_spc,
      pfzout,

================================

G-Codes output

N302( .3750,3/8 C'SINK, HSS,)
(1FLT .188LOC, 1.00LOH)
G0 G17 G40 G49 G80 G90
G53 Z0. M19
/G53 Y0.
T3 M6(SPOT 3X INSIDE 10-32 THRU HOLES, CUT#31)
G90 G55(ADOC= .2530) =====> FIRST WORK OFFSET, GOOD
X-2.8233 Y-2.379 S3000 M3
G43 H3 Z1. T16 M8(DOC= Z-.565)
(17 PECKS TDOC= -.44)
G98 G83 Z-.565 R.125 Q.015 F2.5
X-2.8232 Y2.3792
G80 M9
M8
( .3750,3/8 C'SINK, HSS,)
(1FLT .188LOC, 1.00LOH)
(DRILL 3X INSIDE 10-32 HOLES, CUT#32)
(*)
N303(Jump Program Here)
G0 G90 G55 =======> I need G55 (Work offset here whereas it only posted out G0 G90)
G43 H3 Z1.
(DOC= Z-.565)
X1.0643 Y-1.7189
(38 PECKS TDOC= -.44)
G98 G83 Z-.565 R.125 Q.015 F2.5
X.9564 Y1.7811
G80 M9
G90 G53 Z0. M5
/G53 Y0.
M1

Looks like you forget how to use the * you have the pwcs again without a force. If the pwcs output is the same as it was before it will not output. By using the * you can force output. Simple fix.

ptlchg0$         #Call from NCI null tool change (tool number repeats)

pbld, no_spc$, *sgcode, [if not(index), sgabsinc, *pwcs], e$ # Jump program here
      pbld, no_spc$, "G43", [if comp_type = two | PocketFinishEnable, spaces$ = 0, "(",*tloffno$,")"], *tlngno$, spaces$ = sav_spc,
      pfzout,

5th Axis Consulting,

Thank you for your respond, I already tried that before I asked this question and it didn't work.  I wonder, is there another way to fix it?  Thank you.

Looks like you forget how to use the * you have the pwcs again without a force. If the pwcs output is the same as it was before it will not output. By using the * you can force output. Simple fix.

pbld, no_spc$, *sgcode, [if not(index), sgabsinc, *pwcs], e$ # Jump program here
      pfzout,

5th Axis Consulting,

Thank you for your respond, I already tried that before I asked this question and it didn't work.  I wonder, is there another way to fix it?  Thank you.

pfzout,

Just incase, this is how I defined the PWCS.  I'm not sure I do any wrong with the PWCS definition.  Thank you for your help.

pwcs            #G54+ coordinate setting at toolchange

if wcstype = two | wcstype > three,

[

sav_frc_wcs = force_wcs

if sub_level$ > zero, force_wcs = zero

if sav_mi9 = 1, workofs$ = sav_workofs

if workofs$ < 0, workofs$ = 0

if workofs$ <> prv_workofs$ | (force_wcs & toolchng) | sof, # | wcs_comm,

[

if workofs$ < 6,

[

g_wcs = workofs$ + 54

*g_wcs

]

else,

[

if haas,

[

p_wcs = workofs$ - five        #G154 P1 to P99

"G154", *p_wcs

#g_wcs = workofs$ + 104        #G110 to G129

#*g_wcs 

]

else,

[

p_wcs = workofs$ - five

"G54.1", *p_wcs

]

]

]

force_wcs = sav_frc_wcs

!workofs$

]

, ptlchg0$ #Call from NCI null tool change (tool number repeats)

pfzout,

Unless something's changed recently, you can't force a postblock. (*pwcs).

pwcs            #G54+ coordinate setting at toolchange

if wcstype = two | wcstype > three,

[

sav_frc_wcs = force_wcs

if sub_level$ > zero, force_wcs = zero

if sav_mi9 = 1, workofs$ = sav_workofs

if workofs$ < 0, workofs$ = 0

[

if workofs$ < 6,

[

g_wcs = workofs$ + 54

*g_wcs

]

Your issue is that workofs$ (1) is equal to prv_workofs$ (1) so there will be no output of "G55". You will need to find a way to either change prv_workofs$ OR add a condition to allow the same work offset to be output.

If this jump program is on occasion, then you can add a flag variable that would be used as that condition;

if workofs$ <> prv_workofs$ | (force_wcs & toolchng) | jump variable | sof, # | wcs_comm,

Unless something's changed recently, you can't force a postblock. (*pwcs).

Your issue is that workofs$ (1) is equal to prv_workofs$ (1) so there will be no output of "G55". You will need to find a way to either change prv_workofs$ OR add a condition to allow the same work offset to be output.

If this jump program is on occasion, then you can add a flag variable that would be used as that condition;

if workofs$ <> prv_workofs$ | (force_wcs & toolchng) | jump variable | sof, # | wcs_comm,

Yes sir you are correct. Why I leave post work up to the professionals. Sorry I made a mistake PCRobitic.