Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Merge solids

keeper

• 7 years later...
4 hours ago, Tariq Aslam said:

is there some way to distinguish between the 2 solids as they are both named Solids and it becomes difficult to call them for getting their geometries. I am trying to get geometries from both solids using NET HOOK API

Not exactly sure of the precise question here but...

In the solids manager you can rename any existing solids by either slow double clicking the name, or right click > rename. When you hover over the solids in the solids manager, if the solid is visible in the CAD view, it should be highlighted (this depends on your config settings). To display the solids manager View > Managers > Solids.

In regards to doing this in a Net Hook, I am more familiar with CHooks than Net Hooks. But I imagine the solid name (as described above) is stored with the solid entity in the database. I imagine the name is retrievable and editable from inside the Net Hook. Though this might one of those CHook-only situations. 

image.thumb.png.68fa8e525d73a8c3257e8441db29c4a7.png

• Like 1