Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Morph Between 2 Curves HEEEEEEEELLPPPPPPPPP!

slyym

No X7 only X9 and 2017 and it is one of those that does not play nice. I would old school it by breaking up into 2 operations and use multi-surf. Trick will be you will need to make a surface up with your tool radius you are cutting with in that corner and I would use a .126R, but still might get odd movement. From there try the Morph between 2 Curves on those smaller surfaces. Parallel to surface might be a good choice here. Use the Red surface as the Single edge and the original ones as drive. Same settings expect in Linking set everything after approach and retract to follow surface. I also recommend using a lead in and lead out on the approach and retract.

It is a nasty surface to cut and not sure how it was modeled, but the UV looks good so think there is not need to remodel it, but might try that as well sometimes remodeling a surface like this yields betters results.