Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Several Crashes so far

Camelot

I don't know what Update 1 was supposed to fix. The biggest bug, tool manager crashing Mastercam still bites me. I don't even get a chance to send an error report. Just boom, gone. The other annoying as sh!t bug, drills automatically renaming, still there. I don't have time for this. Once again, back to X9.

A  thought for the people who are crashing when you launch the tool manager,

Make sure that both the Machine Def AND the tool library in Tool Manager/Files are set to a MC2017 tool library

Tom,

That "might" be a issue for a few people but this is a real issue....PITA too

I know drivers went out with update 1 that fixed the issue for some.....for me and many others, it did not....

I am running different drivers again, so far, so good....so hopefully, there is a fix for the "masses" on this coming in the very near future....

Tom,

That "might" be a issue for a few people but this is a real issue....PITA too

I know drivers went out with update 1 that fixed the issue for some.....for me and many others, it did not....

I am running different drivers again, so far, so good....so hopefully, there is a fix for the "masses" on this coming in the very near future....

Drivers for what ??

IMO this almost has to be caused by a missing or obsolete .NET file or something like that.

Our machines here do not get this crash.. ever..which leads me to believe

it's caused by some differences in the OS or other supporting software.

Drivers for what ??

IMO this almost has to be caused by a missing or obsolete .NET file or something like that.

Tool Manager

Nope, it's definitely something in the software

Drivers for what ??

You're on a need to know basis G... You don't need to know... LOL

Hold off on those cheers. I thought I was in the clear...but crash city once again. It appears that update 1 did nothing to fix this fvcking issue.

I actually got a couple .dll's from QC to test out. I don't know if those were in the Update or not. I just know I've only had that 1 crash since.