Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

2017 Needs activation code??

Go into NHASPX.exe and make sure it's set to local 

If you have a SIM that is current, no code necessary

Also, make sure your SIM is update to date

Thanks for the response.  I have done all that and I have a new code.  Its saying my sim code is active and current.  I had the Bata downloaded a while back that I uninstalled and re-installed new.  Could that be part of it?

I had the same problem when I went to 2017. If you have a nethasp you need to edit the nethasp.ini file for the network settings required. Don't know what would cause it if you only have a local hasp. Try uninstalling then re-installing. Before re-installing if you're comfortable with it is delete any registry entries involving Mastercam 2017. Had to do that before to get problems fixed on previous versions as well.