Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Middle Mouse Button Failure

huskermcdoogle

So I have now fried my fourth 25$ Dell Bluetooth mouse in the last three years.  Love these things to death except when the middle mouse button fails.....  I can't stand a large mouse or one with lots of buttons.

Anyone have any suggestions?  I would consider going to a plug in dongle for desk work and pick up another bluetooth for my bag when out of the office, been meaning to get a usb hub setup for the desk anyway to simplify desk peripheral setup.

My Evoluent vertical mouse middle button died recently. I will buy another one soon but as I need to get right hand fingers some rest, I moved all 3 buttons to my left hand spacepilot 1-2-3 buttons. It needs some time to get used too but my right hand loves it! It gets some rest of course, but it s a little more precise with pointer as it doesn't slightly move anymore clicking buttons.

I keep forgetting I have a space navigator...  Biggest thing I don't like about it is I have to keep the bottom clean as it will slide around the desk.  But I don't have a bunch of other buttons, just the two side ones.  How hard is it to train yourself to actually use the other buttons on a space pilot?  I pretty much have always kept my workspace and op defaults stock, as I have never gotten much benefit out of customizing them.  Lately my OP defulats keep getting corrupt, so I have given up on them.   Separate subject.  But  you bring up a good point, in that you have killed your MMB as well, maybe I need to look into other means of spinning models around.