Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Mastercam 2018 Docked menu size.

BenK

Mastercam 2018 no longer remembers the last size of docked panes. It is reverting to a smaller size causing me to resize them every time I open Mastercam, which for me is countless times a day. This is a new issue that has developed sometime in the last two weeks. Any ideas what would cause this and how to fix it? Undocked panes are not an issue, I keep my levels on a second monitor and that one stays the size I want it. 

1 hour ago, BenK said:

I decided to try replacing my Workspace file with the file off my laptop and that seems to have corrected my issue. This is a great case for keeping a backup at all times. 

make a zip2 go once a week or so

It will contain a copy of every pertinent Mastercam file you'd need to rebuild your Mastercam install

2 minutes ago, gcode said:

make a zip2 go once a week or so

It will contain a copy of every pertinent Mastercam file you'd need to rebuild your Mastercam install

That's a good idea. I usually just save my mcx folder to a backup location on my server with the date.