Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Mastercam 9 can't run in NetHASP-10

jackwoocn

Hi everybody,

I have a NetHASP usb sticker installed on my computer as a license server computer. 

1. Please see attachment picture. We have license run Mastercam X8. Like some .GE3 old mastercam file, I still need Mastercam 9 to open to save the surface for use. However, when I install Mastercam 9, the NetHASP can't find local NetHASP-10, and can't run. After I uninstall the Mastercam 9, everything go back to normal. Does anybody can help me what can I do?

2. My computer setup like a license server. However other computer can't find out network license. I think maybe my computer firewall setup has some problem, does someone can help too?

Thanks

John

NetHASP-10.png

I have a copy of X6 that I use to "update" V9 files. You have to use the migration tool and update to the version you want.

I am currently using X9, so I first update V9 to X6 using X6 and then update again to X9 using X9. I don't know if you can update from V9 to X8 directly because I went straight from X6 to X9 so I have no experience with migrating files in X8, but you will not be able to "run" V9 files, you have to update them.