Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Bar Code font Code 39

SKATOUTLE

Is there a way to fill each bar in the code the code 39 produces? Only does outlines for me and the scanner won't pick up an outline of a bar. May be there is a font setting for code 39 that I am missing?

The only way I have figured out how to print useable bar codes out of Mastercam is to into import a jpg of a bar code using the Chook Rast2vec then filling the bars with hashmarks. Ideally I would like to use the font Code 39 and use the Note featuer in mastercam to print out bar code.

Thanks

50 minutes ago, SKATOUTLE said:

Is there a way to fill each bar in the code the code 39 produces? Only does outlines for me and the scanner won't pick up an outline of a bar. May be there is a font setting for code 39 that I am missing?

The only way I have figured out how to print useable bar codes out of Mastercam is to into import a jpg of a bar code using the Chook Rast2vec then filling the bars with hashmarks. Ideally I would like to use the font Code 39 and use the Note featuer in mastercam to print out bar code.

Thanks

I would create Letters instead of Create Note, if you create the bar code as letters instead of note then from there you can use the Drafting Cross Hatch to fill those letters in.

52 minutes ago, SKATOUTLE said:

Thanks

Are you trying to create a setup sheet? What is the process that you are using to create the Code 39? Letters or some other process? When you try printing this font in something like word does it work correctly so you know the font is installed correctly on the system in question?