Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

So. Cal Riders.. Perfect riding day?

Charles Davis

offtopic.gif

Just wondering how many of you were lucky enough to go for a motorcycle ride yesterday (Sunday) in S. Calif.? How many have yet to wipe the silly grin off their face? biggrin.gif

It had to be the most perfect riding weather ever in the history of earth: about 79 deg, 30% humidity, light breeze, and not a cloud in the sky.

Everyone I met yesterday and have talked with since agreed; that was THE perfect riding day!

Haven't ridden my bike on the road since 93. After spending most of the day yesterday on yard work and looking in my garage. I start thinking "Now its time to get it street legal again smile.gif " Been too long since I have been on Latigo Cyn to Mulholland to Stunt road. Have a beer and watch the sunset. Or most of the Angeles Crest Hwy. Still snow up there though which makes for some really great rides.

Not from S. Cal. But, since there are so many S. Californians here all the time on vacation, here is my report.

Was 50 degrees here yesterday. Roads are clear and the snow is melting fast. So, I had to take the 996 out for a spin and blow out the cobwebs (mine not the bikes). Planned on only being gone for a half hour, turned into 3, however.