Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

2017 work space

Dont

How do you make multiple work spaces? only defaults to one file. We have 4 programmers using two computers. Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

You don't, the system will only read the Mastercam.workspace

You can have multiple but you have have to handle renaming them back and forth

This is one change in MasterCAM I am not happy with. It was nice to have different workspaces.

I teach M/C to students at different levels, it was nice to have different toolbars for the different levels they are at.

The renaming method is the only way now to preserve those settings.

• Like 2

This is one change in MasterCAM I am not happy with. It was nice to have different workspaces.

I teach M/C to students at different levels, it was nice to have different toolbars for the different levels they are at.

The renaming method is the only way now to preserve those settings.

Yes I didn't like this change either and hopefully it comes back. As a teacher this was one thing I really liked.

it will be nice to have a feature like Solidworks to save all the parameters in one file that you can carry with you on an USB stick  ( .SLDREG )

so when you work on an other computer , you've just have to run that file to literally open your own Solidworks session 

• Like 1