Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

faces problem

tazbierek

Here I am, 

Few hours with mastercam. 

I create simple block solid, and now i want draft face, so i select that option and using face selection, but somehow it looks like i dont have any faces or mastercam see no faces. In solids i see extrude,in levels i see entities. I think something is wrong with selection. 

Also i see that i cant select even entities, just 4 from the bottom of the solid.It looks like it works only on Z plane or something like that.

It looks like it doesnt creaty any solid or cause option like body, face, edge etc selection is locked, i mean i cant use it

Can anyone help? 

Also tried dimension it, and when i tried to do that i got warning that cannot do that probably because is parallel to z axis.

So my next question is: DO i need change planes all the time to dimension solid? I mean set 4 offsets to dimension simple block? if yes then for me it makes no sens, because in fusion u can do that so quikly and easy

Thanks

Its from tutorial of WCS. 

Next problem is that i cant change it to any plane. after trying to do that i go lag and mastercam cant do nothing.

In that tutorial they just want to click on c at face of part Name. I dont have that C and when i click on it program stop working. Same problem is when i try set TPLANE CPLANE or WCS.  

Guys i really do my best but really need your help with that,

You can change your backround color by going to file -> configuration -> color.

Black is a better background color for your eyes.

You can change your planes in the cplane tplane and wcs controls at the bottom of the screen, or in the planes manager it's the leftmost area where you have to click.

If you think you found a bug, you could send it to qc<at>mastercam<dot><com> to get a ticket going, ,you can also contact your local reseller to create a support ticket.

2 hours ago, content creator said:

You can change your backround color by going to file -> configuration -> color.

Black is a better background color for your eyes.

You can change your planes in the cplane tplane and wcs controls at the bottom of the screen, or in the planes manager it's the leftmost area where you have to click.

If you think you found a bug, you could send it to qc<at>mastercam<dot><com> to get a ticket going, ,you can also contact your local reseller to create a support ticket.

When i click  on that options my computer is lagging and stop working and i cant do nothing