Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

MPLMaster post edit

Hi all I have been editing the MPLMASTER post to suit one of our lathes with live tooling.

At the moment when I post out i have a N number at each new operation but the number equals the tool number in use.

How can I change it so the N number matches the  Operation number ie.

For operation 1 = N1 and so on.

Thanks in advance for any help

Graeme

Thanks Guys managed to sort with the tseqno not sure how the pparameters work.

I have another one if someone could help when posting out the C axis seems to be continuous instead of just going to 360 then back to zero. Could anyone point me in the correct direction to sort that please 

Thanks Graeme 

3 hours ago, GGORR said:

Thanks Guys managed to sort with the tseqno not sure how the pparameters work.

I have another one if someone could help when posting out the C axis seems to be continuous instead of just going to 360 then back to zero. Could anyone point me in the correct direction to sort that please 

Thanks Graeme 

Look in the LMD(Lathe Machine Definition) for that axis. Make the change for that setting that control this in there and you should be good to go. 

• Thanks 1