Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

O/T French finally sending troops to Iraq!

Phil Orenstein

I can never get enough of the French, NOT!

I was fortunate to be serving in the US Army in 1967. I was stationed in Germany with an engineer batallion. The French "asked" NATO to please leave. Unfortunatly for me I was TDY'd for 6 weeks to help move stuff out of the Nancy area. The total time there completly sucked,I was never treated so badly in my life. Well, that is not exactly true. When I got to San Francisco in 1969 on my return from VietNam, those xxxx made me feel quite unwelcome too.

Anyway, I have hated the French and all things French ever since.

jenks,

It's too bad that you received better treatment in France than you did in our own country. mad.gif If it means anything to you, I support all US troops and the work they do. God bless you and your family.

"As far as I'm concerned, war always means failure"

---Jacques Chirac, President of France

"As far as France is concerned, you're right."

---Rush Limbaugh,

Spearhead!

Thad

Jenks,

It the soldiers, those brave men and women who give their lives so that we can live in freedom and prosperity in this great country. You deserve all our gratitude.

Meanwhile, back to the French. In light of the terrorist bombing in Madrid, Paris is raising it's terror alert level from 'hide' to 'run'. In addition the recent failed bombing attempt of the french rail system almost caused the level to be raised from 'surrender' to 'collaborate'. (I don't find it funny - it's sad and shameful.)

Phil

Today the Spainish learned the cost of appeasement. After the Madrid bombingss they threw

out their tough on terrorist government.

The new government promised to pull out of Iraq on June 30. Early this week they found

a misfired bomb under the tracks of a high speed rail line. Today they recieved a comminique from

the terrorist. June 30 is not good enough. They now have 1 week.