Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

O/T TIF to vector conversion

John T.

As a personal project, I had these plans scanned, and they are in TIF format. Now I need something that will convert these TIF's to one of the formats that MC9 will read. I suspect that is usual with these kind of conversions, I'll wind up tracing over the vector lines on another layer with MC.

Anyone know of a raster to vector program that doesn't cost an arm and a leg and does a pretty good job?

John

Wow. Quite a few conversion programs on Cnet. I'll give one (or more) of those a try. Can't use the MC converter, we don't have it, and this is a personal job. I might be doing a few of these in the future, so its pretty much get my own converter.

Thanks,

John

I can't get to the ftp.

bob231068 I got your email, but I can't get the file to open. It stalls the application.

I noticed there are 4 logos, can you send them one at a time perhaps?

Jer teh just got back from vegas and cant find my a$$