Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

How does everyone get stock material sizes?

CNCZACK

50 minutes ago, crazy^millman said:

All the Software have Best Fit the difference will be what are the way in which you can weight the process and methods to control them relative to programming your part. Verisurf living and breathing in Mastercam is the best of everything a shop could ever need doing Machining. Digital Twin gets thrown around all the time. Verisurf was ahead of the curve by 25 years simulating the CMM inside of V9 live. Verisurf still does that and you don't need Moduleworks to simulate the machines it is live real time inside of the Mastercam software no added software like Moduleworks needed. CNC Software missed the boat not adding Verisurf to the main software and using their processes to simulate machines and other devices. 

It all sounds good. how would i get started with this? do i need to contact anyone or is there how to videos.. sorry for the possibly dumb question 

1 minute ago, So not a Guru said:

I haven't used either of these to make point clouds, nor do I have any experience using them with the Faro, sorry.

I think im going to get a hold of someone at Verisurf later today and see what they can offer

• Like 1