Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Adding 20 to my cutter comp D number

Doug Funny

• 4 months later...

I am having the opposite problem of the original poster. I need to add 20 to the diameter of every tool. I have been manually changing the Dia. value in the toolpath.  Attached are photos of my control definition and a pic of the code my post processor is producing (I am using the MP Master post processor). 

I am programing for a Mori FM-1 3 axis mill, it lost its all of its parameters a while back.  After reloading everything thing, it requires +20 to all the dia. 

First time post, my apologies if I posted in the wrong spot, this was the most relevant thread I found. 

My MCAM is legit, Maintenace is current. 

CONTROL DEF..png

SAMPLE CODE.png

17 minutes ago, CookerJohn said:

I am having the opposite problem of the original poster. I need to add 20 to the diameter of every tool. I have been manually changing the Dia. value in the toolpath.  Attached are photos of my control definition and a pic of the code my post processor is producing (I am using the MP Master post processor). 

I am programing for a Mori FM-1 3 axis mill, it lost its all of its parameters a while back.  After reloading everything thing, it requires +20 to all the dia. 

First time post, my apologies if I posted in the wrong spot, this was the most relevant thread I found. 

My MCAM is legit, Maintenace is current. 

CONTROL DEF..png

SAMPLE CODE.png

typically that change effects newly selected tools, so you may need to confirm that the toolpaths themselves have Dia offset 37 set, when creating future tools they should automatically add 20 to the d offset however your existing tools or tools that were already created may just need their tool settings offsets updated along with the toolpath offsets. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1