Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

problem with emco f1 mill

jaysvc

Hi,

I am having a problem with emco f1 mill. I have written a small program and i am trying to run on the mill. I have used M30 to stop the program and M00 to start the program using an external signal (push button). when I run the program it continues to loop for ever. I really appreciate your help if any one can help me.

With regards,

Jay.

Hi Rob,

Thanks for your reply.

I tried to run the program with out M30 and M00 to end the program but I am getting an alaram saying that there is no M30 Programmed.

Here is my program I am trying to run.(i made it simpler)

======================

N -- G -- X -- Y -- Z

=======================

00 00 100 100

01 00 -100 -100 00

02 M00

=======================

I have even tried this

00 M00

01 00 100 100 100

02 00 100 00 00

03 M30

======================

can you suggest me any other idea? Could the proglem be a hardware problem? I am unable to figureit.

Thanks again for your reply.

with regards

jay.

Hi,

I have put some g21 at the begining of the program and it seems to work properly, but I ran into some new problem. I have pressed some keys unknowingly and now I am unable to enter Z values using the key board on the cnc mill. I can run my old programs with z values but can not write new programs with z values. is there any gcode or some thing which helps me to use the z values?

with regards

jay.