Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Hawaii Job Opening MC Router

Ripper3785

Tired of cutting Metal? biggrin.gif

We're wanting to add another MC programmer here. We currently have a CMS 5-axis wood router with two 8' x 10' tables. We will probably be getting another Router sometime next year.

We're wanting to find someone who is good at drawing and toolpathing interpolated surfaces on parts like custom table legs and furniture parts. When it comes to drafting 3D surfaces in MC I am not real great at it. Wood/Router experience a plus, but not required.

Pay is 35k+, hourly, depending on experience. Medical, Dental, Optical, 401k benefits. vac is 5 days per year for first two years, 10 days per year for 3rd and 4th year, and 15 days per year for 5th and all subsequent years.

Some relocation assistance may be provided. We're looking for someone who's excited about coming out here, not someone who is "yeah, maybe, I dunno" type. We're hoping to find someone who is already looking to move from where they are so that the idea of moving here is not such a stretch. Of course, all applicants will be considered.

I'd be happy to answer any other questions. You can email me at [email protected] for more information or if you want to send over your resume.

Rick

quote:

vac is 5 days per year for first two years, 10 days per year for 3rd and 4th year, and 15 days per year for 5th and all subsequent years

If you live in Hawaii, isn't that like being on vacation?

The machine Ripper is talking about is BIG. The parts they are cutting down there aare very challenging and interesting. The work enviroment is very pleasant and if Katie would fire me I'd go down there and work.

Ron,

Don't know what to tell you.. Maybe I should be making more than I am.. I'm getting by with a 1100 mortgage on a 2 bedroom in a nice neighborhood with a 7 minute traffic free commute. We don't have kids so it's fine for us.. 1800 a month for renting a 2 bedroom on the big island is on the high side for sure..