Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Screen buttons

Rekd,

You asked for it. The incredibly long and boring list:

1) My Menu chook with MC Screen functions; clear colors, repaint, fit, and others I use a lot

2) MoldPlus chook - BEST CHOOK EVER! ( biggrin.gif Moldplus programers. Can I have a copy of the source code? I promise not to show anyone biggrin.gif )

3) MC File-Save (prompt overwrite)

4) Save Vbscript (no prompt)

5) MC Setdir Function with custom icon.

6) My setview chook.

7) My bwcs chook.

8) Custom Multipost Chook (Internal chook) The multipost vbscript posted on the board didn't give me the control I needed.

9-12) Setup 1, Setup 2, Setup 3, Setup Wire chooks (Internal chooks) - They do a bunch of stuff but basically they orientate the detail, create a named plane, insert an xyz axis pattern at 0,0,0, pull info from a simple job db fill in a template and insert it as a note. One example of other things is the Setup 1 chook will pull the dimensions of the rawblock as ordered, orientate it to the steel, draw it if needed, and update the rawblock sizes in Jobsetup for verifying and such.

13) Autodrill chook (Internal chook) An automatic toolpathing chook (Holes only at this time). Scans the detail, pattern matches/categorizes, pulls operations from the library, assigns geometry, set depths and crap, yada yada yada.

14) Operation Summary Chook (Internal chook) Outputs all the opertions parameters to an html file so they can all be seen on one page. I got sick of going in and out of ever single operations' parameter page just to double check variables. Does a bunch of idiot checking too. Like making sure retract plane is higher than top of stock. Stuff like that. The icon is a joke. Operation Summary -> Op Sum -> opossum -> ascii opossum. ~)))&gt (It was funny at the time. smile.gif )

15) Sort ops (Internal chook) Companion to Autodrill looks at op comments, tool dia, depth and other parameters and sorts operations. Eventually it'll be folded into Autodrill when it works better.

16) Template &lt??&gt (Internal chook) Pulls information from out job database and will fill in a variety of user created text templates. It can then be inserted into MC as a note or copied into the clipboard for pasting into another application. For example we use this to create the coversheets for our setup sheets.

17) MC Screen-to-clipboard function. Custom Icon I created for it. My favorite icon that I've created smile.gif

18) Mc Plot Function. Custom Icon created by a coworker.

19) MC delete

20) MC undelete

21) MC undo. Modified Icon

22) MC Create-bounding Box. Custom Icon created by a coworker.

23) MC Create-Circle Point/Diameter

24) Quick Tolerance chook. I released it a few weeks a go on my website. Custom defined preset tolerances for dimensions. Just select the dimension.

25) MC Xform-Squash. Custom Icon.

26) Menu chook again this time with a bunch of common patterns I use for inserting.

27) Level Set chook (Internal chook) The name comes from a very long and boring story. It's our Designer's interface to our job db. Also does things like automatically create balloons in a grid pattern or directly under the detail itself. Among other things.

28) My create at length chook.

29) my rawblock chook.

30) my sort points chook.

Some lesser used chooks, functions and work-in-progress chooks are on the next page.

Bryan smile.gif