Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

MoldPlus 9.2 and MR0105

Hi

We are currently investigating this issue.

If you can email us specific details on which functions crash in Moldplus, we can work on narrowing down that problem. (Emails to [email protected]

I have already responded to you John. Look forward to your reply regarding the Moldplus trial and reseller information.

Regards

Anbu

Hi

We are currently investigating this issue.

If you can email us specific details on which functions crash in Moldplus, we can work on narrowing down that problem. (Emails to [email protected]

I have already responded to you John. Look forward to your reply regarding the Moldplus trial and reseller information.

Regards

Anbu

Hi all,

Steve : I have not tried to re-install but if problems continue, I will cheers.gif

Johnny : I had the demo of Moldplus v9.09 and it was nice enough to convince my boss it would pay for itself. Now we own the newest version 9.2.035 and it is much better than before. The help files are vastly improved and a lot of new features too. I love it already and I probably only understand less than half of it. It doesn't do anything with solids, though so you'll have to convert everything to surfaces...

To get you started, get on a speedy internet connection with your reseller and have them give you a demonstration. They take over your PC and you watch what the reseller is doing on your screen live. It gives you a great idea of what the program's abilities are and a basic understanding of the order of operations. Very informative. cool.gif

ANBU : I am the person that contacted you through the moldplus website. I had better luck today. Today I was using the electrode maker function.(no crashes) Yesterday I was using some trimming functions when I had the crashing problem. I can't remember which ones, though... I will make a note of it in the future...

Thanks for looking into it right away ! cheers.gif

Hi Thad

We dont have a Moldplus version that runs only in demo mode.

I would encourage you to contact your reseller - Axsys to find out what's new and get trained on the product. There are a lot of new features in Moldplus 9.2 that are worth learning about.

I will work with your resellers to see how we can improve the learning tools - with videos, etc.

Thanks again for your support.

Regards

Anbu

Anbu,

Thanks for the reply. We have a great relationship with Axsys. Last summer, we had a day long class there for 5 of our guys and Moldplus was a hot topic. It's just a matter of getting the chance to use it so it stays fresh in our minds.

We have the latest version of Moldplus. We'll have to schedule an on-site "What's new" demo. The biggest issue is paying for training beyond this. Like most companies, spending money is like pulling teeth. smile.gif

Thad

Hey Thad,

I managed the training department at Axsys for 7+ years and if your looking for some one on one help at your shop with your moldplus or whatever myself and my partner now provide on-site customized training available by the 1/2 or full day. We are local and affordable my partner is a top apps engineer as well.

Cheers

Chuck

Cancentric solutions

[email protected]