Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

HTML Setup Sheet

TK@PSG

I've updated the TK_HTML setup sheet. Your screen shot is now in color and you can zoom in on your part!!

Thanks to all the fine people here who have the patience and knowledge to teach me a little bit about something I knew nothing about.

I guess even a blind chicken get's a kernel, so here's the result eek.gif

Pick it up on the FTP site under setup sheets

TK_HTML_V1.1

I must be doing sumthin wrong? bonk.gif

quote:

Edit the values for your explorer path, post path and logo path if needed

I think this is the only thing I missed , but don't quite understand what this means ( other than I'm a dumba$$).

I ended up with a Word File with text only.

banghead.gif

You want to point sexplorer to you internet explorer browser file. The default should be right for most people. The sdirpath should also be right or you may have to change Mcam91 to Mcam9

You should not see Word at all.

code:

sexplorer  "C:Program FilesInternet Exploreriexplore.exe"  # Browser location

sdirpath "c:Mcam91MillPosts" #Your path to machine posts

slogo "Mastercam.gif" #Your logo name here

slink "C:Mcam91MillPosts" # Your logo path here

sfont "tahoma, tahoma, arial" # Your prefered font

Uhhh, all those long file/directory name issues were cleared up in the newer version. It also gives control back to Mastercam after launching your browser, supports Firefox formatting rules, MS Word formatting rules, supports Mill/Turn and Router, generates Lathe tool images, converts EMF images to GIFs, sorts your tool list, provides overall tool min Z values, calculates 5-Axis time estimates, uses switches to control list output styles, ends world hunger, lists Smiles as 'Free' on the menu, etc.

It pains me to see people using the old one - I'd like to see all those pesky quirks go away. Do we need to Open Source the $250 one?

[ 05-19-2005, 11:24 AM: Message edited by: Dave Thomson ]

Please forgive me for being a 6 man shop instead of a 50 man shop with deep pockets. And yes I have made do before and am sure I will again. Maybe you should stop and think that some people just enjoy helping others, and they dont critize others for helping. At least he did try.

Thanks for the effort TK

• 2 months later...

i get this error when trying to run tk_html_v1.1

yet the tkhtml.set file is in that directory confused.gif

quote:

Combined Mill and Lathe Post Processor Version 9.10 © Copyright 1992-2003 CNC Software, Inc.

File not found: C:MCAM9MILLPOSTSMP_SNC64 CIMCOtkhtml.set

Program execution halted due to error(s) running .pst

any reason why???