Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

5 axes verify

phil darcy

I ordered the upgrade this week, but don't have my codes yet.

I mostly use Predator VCNC gcode verification for

5 axis work, but Verify's performance in X has convinced me to spring for the upgrade.

The half price deal ends July 31. Eventually, multiaxis solids verification will be rolled into Verify at which point it will no longer be an option. I could be wrong, but I don't think we'll ever see this 1/2 off deal again.

If CNC is offering a half off deal on ANYTHING related to X that ends on July 31... bonk.gif I'd say they can extend the deal to the extent that X itself has been Xtended... Something on the order of a year.

I'm sure I am missing something here, but there is simply NO credibility to put "ends July 31" and "X" in the same context.

My $.02

Maybe I can try again.

If Verify in X works so sweet that after seeing X (some time in the future) and I'd say "shucks, I shoulda bought an upgrade to 9 when it was 1/2 price so I could use it now with X where it works much better than it did with 9." Grrr... firebounce.gif

Does that make more sense?