Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

SETUP SHEETS

Anna

geeterhead, lol.

No, Jimmy, I couldn't possibly do that, as many of my programs have in excess of 150 toolpaths. It'd take half the trees on my block to print out one setup sheet. (To put things into perspective, I have six 70+ year old oaks in my yard eek.gif )

Predator might do what you want. Mastercam might do it but would be one hell of a script and chook to accomplish this using stl's saved from back-plot. I would pefer to use Predator just beucase I know it is using G-code to make the model verses using NCI.

HTH

HTH=(Hope that Helps)

CAPS are consider yelling in every internet forum or chat type envoriment just a little FYI.

Sorry!!! Guys & Gals didn't mean to yell. This is my first time on a Forum. Learning real fast that there is a whole another language kno as Geek Speak that I was not a aware of. Guess I will have to get a book for Dummies on Geek Speak. In the South we have simple slang like YALL. Nice to meet yall.

Well Anna I am from futher south that you guys. I am from Florida and Yall and other words are very fimilar to me. I know monback, motea, redneck is a normal word where I am from so I meant it more as a help not a get on you type of response. Jimmy is good people so you are in good hands.

BTW(By the Way) Welcome to the forum.

Oh yeah been around computers since 84 and met my wife from brazil about 9 years ago on the internet so you can imgaine I caught alot of crap for that being from the south and all. Now a days it is ok but back then people thought it was real weird.

Welcome Anna

First off I had to learn the south talk as well,

Like: yall is singular and all yall is plural.

hose pipe is a garden hose, if I find out where yonder is , I will know where almost everything is, also had to change my eating habits, there isn't anything that can't be fried down here, and just ask Jimmy a burger is fine dinning. Katie are you ready for that steak dinner?

Again welcome Anna

Welcome, Anna. This a great forum and I know you'll benefit greatly from it.

Crazy^Millman: Where in the heck is Jax? Or do you mean Jacksonville? How are the wages there? As bad as the Tampa bay area? Been down here 3 years now and I'm only making what I was making 10 years ago in Chicago. So your wife is from my original homeland...way cool.