Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Let see where Contract Porgramming Takes us.

crazy^millman

I put out here for a programmer for the new company I work. That did not pan out like I hoped it would. I did get some bites but just could not find a happy medium on our side to get people in here. Well guess what we still have a need to get programs done and all of the programmers are swampped and I having to run the shop have very little time to chip in.

So with that said we are willing to do contract work and I have been told we will pay people on a quoted bases. The deal is you stand behind your work and do it in the fashion and way that we need it done here. Our programmers are required to make a complete book on the job. All tooling, fixture, set-up sheets, Operation sheets, programs for the machine, programs for fixture that are needed to be run on the CNC. If there are problems that need attention that is part of your quote so when you quote plan on fixing anything that needs to be fixed and be avaiable when then reason to do so. We are not asking for stand by the phone service but at the same time expect to hear something back within a day.

If interested my email is below or if not sure what I am explaing email G-code and he can give you an overview of what is expected. People with their own ability to verify code will be able to get more money. Needs to be able to come to our facility at times as well.

I appericate anyone's time or interest in this.