Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

looking for contract programmers

we have program work to be contracted out. the format is SolidWorks cores and cavities.we can provide IGES or STEP files. the machining center is Haas. all molds are very small (8" sq.)

Contract programming is what I do. I would be very interested. At your request, I can supply a list of references from my territory where I was a MC dealer and still contract with the local dealer, Charles Davis in San Diego, CA. We were also a HAAS Technical Training Center. So, I am very "familiar" with those machines.

You may look at www.ddstudio.com to see of the mold stuff and capabilites of machining prototypes/working models that I have experience doing.

[ 10-05-2001: Message edited by: Trevor ]

All Parts on my pages were cut with Mastercam.

The Spoon mold had some Electrode work done on the Cavity & Core being the internal sharp edges.

And the Electrodes were programmed by me using Mastercam to.

Happy Mastercam programmer. biggrin.gif

[ 10-05-2001: Message edited by: cadcam ]

Trevor,

Don't worry I am not that unhappy in fact I am very happy, just don't like seeing someone taking credit for my work. I did check out the web site and I counldn't see anything new since I left, so unless I missed something it looks like that is all my work.

As for the invite to the shop I think I will pass but maybe lunch sometime and you can get as specific as you want.

I would like to take this time to apologize to Steve(Two Words). I have upset you in some way by "referening" to the web page I listed earlier. I was not trying to "take" credit for anything you have done. As I said, it was a "refernce" for the work that I have done since I have been with the present company. I have also noted to the proper people here at work, that the web site Should and will changed so that there will be no more mistakes or mentions of anything that you partaked in while you were employed here.

Once again, Steve, I apologize for making you "upset".

Trevor,

There is no need to apologize because I am neither unhappy nor up-set.

I must apologize to you for misreading your post. I just thought that when you referred to the web site as a reference to your experience that it would have been your own work that you were referring to.

As for speaking to the proper people and having the web site updated so nobody is mislead again as to the capabilities of the shop at present and no mention of me, does this also mean that my work that was in the front of the studio will be removed and if so do you think you could ask the proper people is there any chance I could get it, since I have very few examples of my own work.

Thanks,

Steve.

wink.gif