Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

What's under your RMB?

Randy Maynard

I was wondering, has anyone reconfigured their Right Mouse Button Menu yet? If so, what commands do you find useful?

Right now, my RMB menu is pretty much as X shipped. But, I did add the Apply/Enter to the top of the menu and added a Snap To... menu that I created.

My Snap To... menu has all the Autocursor Icons that allow me to snap to geometry quickly. Very similar to the Point Entry in older versions, but now it's always at hand under the RMB.

rmb1.jpg

The zoom commands, fit and repaint will be coming off soon. As soon as I find worthy replacements.

I added the Analyze commands to the bottom.

Anyway, I thought it might help others to find out "What's under your RMB?"

Mike,

you could clean up that menu a little if you remove the top, front, right, and iso views and just put the "Views" menu in there. That's how mine is.

I also have the C-planes menu, C-plane depth, and 2d/3d toggle in mine.

it's still a work in progress, but it's making me quicker all the time. Man, I love this feature!

quote:

Is this the same Randy from What was once the Omega country club?

If so... hiya Randy.

I just received my X yesterday so this morning I have been customizing. Thanks for the tip.

Bill Henderson now up in St. Clair

Hi Bill, no this is me over here smile.gif

How you been? I don't know about you, but I miss the country club some times. wink.gif

Got X here about a week ago, and finally had time to try to use it for a few jobs without a bunch of fires making me go back to V9 to "get ur done" and really starting to like it!

Have a good one.

Edit: I love the rmb too!