Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Exiting Functions

DavidB

If you hit Xform in X a dialog box comes up.Type in X-25 copy. Now if I don't want to do this function how do I exit it? If I hit ESC it exits and does the function.

Same as creating a line. Create a line it stays a light color until you are happy with the values. But if I hit ESC while it's still a light color it becomes an entity?

How do you exit functions without them being done? V9 ESC would exit the fuction.

Thanks cheers.gif

We struggled for many, many, hours with what Escape should do. Not just in Xform, but in every function that uses Live Entities. For the sake of consistency we opted for this approach.

Sometimes you never know how something is going to be accepted by a large group of people until you actually give it to a large group of people.

We had already decided to revisit this for X2, i do not guarantee a change without knowing all of the technical implications.