Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

PRINTING

JASON JACQUES

Try changing your graphics background color to anything but black, then while still in the colors page, click "customize" and select black. Now see if you can print. Printing has a problem with the color 0 for background. Now your background appears black, but it isn't color 0.

Welcome to the forum! cheers.gif

Thad

Jason,

I had this same problem yesterday with one of my clients. It has been investigated at CNC but because it's been hard for them to replicate they have had trouble fixing it.

In the instances where they were able to duplicate it, MR1 fixed the error. If you are a maintenance customer, you should be recieving this update, scheduled for release toward the end of the year.

If you are not a maintenance customer, you can check with your reseller for updates and service packs possibly fixing the bug.

For right now, the issue seems to be printer specific, as some printers will print and others won't using the exact same McX file. I suggest that if you have another printer you can print to, try that, or perhaps make sure you have the latest drivers for your existing printer.

HTH,

Hi Guys,

Been having the same trouble with printing. Thought it was operator error as I've been running our qc shop lately. I've got an HP 820Cxi deskjet. The change of background colour to colour #1 got it to print wire frames just fine. Haven't had time to try surfaces.

No crashes since SP1 was installed.

Cheers

paul

toolmaker, cad guy, and now qa cuckoo.gif