Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

help with Cinti 950 Acramatic control

kwhite

need help with this control and a good post, anything would be greatly appreciated.

Cincinnati Milacron 630 Maxim HMC

950 Acramatic control

I do have something that works but requires alot of editing.

this was directed to me on 1st day of new position

will MCX work properly with this control?

H values are for fixture offsets, always come up H0.

cant' get /block delete to work

M08/M09 come up everywhere

to start with

[ 02-02-2006, 03:57 PM: Message edited by: kwhite ]

post was generated from a Fanuc post in MC9, using MCX now, ran update too.

I'm not doing anything to work offsets, thats how it comes up from post.

ex: N140G80G70X-3.0319Y21.4570Z0.R20.0000H0S410M03F46.0000T24200000

coolant seems to be hard coded, I can turn on/off thru tool description but M08 or M09 are there after just about every G00 move in Z

thanks

[ 02-03-2006, 08:50 AM: Message edited by: kwhite ]

Have you opened the post and/or the error log?

It looks to me as if you have some errors insode of your post.

Going thru it might help you nail down what is going on.

Check you mail

A call to your Reseller would problay do you a world of good. I see spefic problems that could be 2 to 5 different things. Your dearler can help you customize the post and people always bitch about cost but how much money is the company losing everytime you have to edit a post, scrap a part becuase of code, or crash a machine becuase they fall in the old penny wise $1000 dumb listing.

• 3 years later...

TheePres,

I just read some info regarding this in the manual. I have uploaded the drilling section. This is the only part of the manual I have though.

It's in the "Text_&_post_files_&_misc" directory

Cincinnati Maxim 630 with Acramatic 950 control 1992 model Drilling cycle info from manual.PDF

Mike

[ 06-11-2009, 11:36 PM: Message edited by: Mike Whitten CAD/CAM Contractors ]

quote:

G10=[CYP, 42, V] V.1

This is writing a value into a parameter or variable register in the control. If I had to guess based on it being before drill cycles I would guess it has something to do with a retract plane or something similar. You need to look it up in the acramatic book to find out the specifics.

Mike,

Thank you fpr uploading program manual, i tried to google for this with no luck.

MlS, you are correct that this code is writing a variable to parameters. In this case the "42" was activating a dwell time of V.1 seconds.

Im thinking of just posting programs in point-to-point mode for this machine. Hoping that its just a switch in post as in V9 and not have to deal with CD's and MD's, as i am still completely baffled by the purpose of these.

Just throwing out there but if you have a copy of a V8 or even V7 of Mastercam there was 850 Acramatic post in there that worked pretty much out of the box and it works on a 950 with min post changes. That's what i started with long time a go when i needed one for a 950.