Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Considering New DNC software

John+

Considering new DNC software. Have three different shop in 3 location w/ machines in all local. Have been looking around on forum for ideas.

Question:

Does anyone know what DNC package the Big Boy's ,like a Boeing use ? Also, can anyone tell me if there is a DNC package out there that I can integrate Job set-up photo, special form tool Dwg. and General set-up info. into software?

Any Input? smile.gif

We've setup/used many different DNC software over the years, DNC-Max is the one I would recommand.

Take a look at our html setup sheet, it will give you very good job setup info at a very low price:

http://www.emastercam.com/tools/html/

The new html setup sheet supports barcode output so you can use it with bar code system and DNC-Max to do remote request without the chance of typing errors.

John,

CIMCO Integration has DNC-Max (communications) and NC-Base (management tool for cnc programs and related production docs such as setup sheets, tool lists, drawings, etc.) You can d/l our demo at the CIMCO Website. Give us a call and we'll help you get setup.

I also recommend you check out what these folks have to offer:

Predator Software

(Predator DNC and Predator Desktop)

Predator's Website

Spectrum CNC Technologies

(Multi-DNC and Job Base)

Spectrum CNC/Multi-DNC/Xpert DNC's Website

and

Ascendant Technologies

(ExtremeDNC)

Ascendant's Website

You may also want to contact John at Refresh Your Memory (located in your area). He is a great DNC guy but I'm not sure he carries a doc management solution. He carries PCDNC from Suburban Machinery Software . Anyhow, the Refresh Your Memory Website

Good luck.