Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Mastercam X2 Maintenance Release 1

You actually don't have to move the posts since the control defs direct to the posts in the old folder, but I prefer to move everything in the new folder and reconfigure my control and machine defs. I might decide to delete the old folders at a later date.

Next question:

I have said in the past how X2 ran slow...X2MR1 does also. Is there still no way around this?

I still have XMR2 on my computer, and have used this because of the lag that I encounter with X2. Could having this on the computer have an effect on how X2 runs?

I pgm on several dif computers. All of my config's, posts, tool libraries and operations are on a server. I didn't have to do a thing when I installed mr1. Had to double check a few things before I trusted that I did everything right. Otherwise I was up and running almost immediately.