Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Mastercam version x

MAKINOMAN

quote:

you mastercam guys are really cool!!!

Thanks man. cheers.gif Too bad you have the mentality of a retarded field rat. tongue.gif

No mention of Mastercam on there capabilities on there website. Just Dellcam biggrin.gif

quote:

Our Engineering Department utilizes Pro Engineer, Unigraphics, AutoCad Inventor, Solidworks and Dellcam software for product design, mold design and Tool Path Generation. These programs enable Joint Venture to import/export electronic files to and from our customers as part of our fully integrated CAD CAM System.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

As i said I do not have Mastercam, I was simply doing a favor for another shop to find a post, then i got insulted by getting called a Bonehead

Im sorry, all the guys said was to read the rules.

To bad your too much of a "BLOCKHEAD" to understand help

when it is given to you.

:SMACK:

PEACE biggrin.gif

You can do the other shop a favor by having them contact the MCAM reseller they bought it from.

Or they could use one of the many posts that come with MCAM and use it as is or edit it to do what they need.

If you read the rules, you may understand that we would be breaking the rules by giving you a post, but we can help steer you in the right direction when editing an existing post. They even linked the rules for you. So yes you are a Bonehead and one who would go to the Delcam forum to get a MCAM post.

Good luck