Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

x2 mr1 sp1 crashing

phil darcy

I am having a random problem with x2 mr1 sp1 where mastercam closes on its on. Now some times there is a MC boxe that ask if you want to send in problem but I don't have internet on this computer. It is completely random as far as I can tell. Yesterday about every 10 min.No problem with the file when this happens.Could it be MC or computer.Anybody else having this.

x2 never did this, new install for x2 mr1 sp1

thanks for any advice

I am having a simular problem. Case in point is tutorial 4 of the Masterxam X2 Art Training book ISBN 189448764-8. I have tried the tutorial on 3 different computers. All seems well until I save the file then try to reopen. Crash reboot. Also, I get a window to send MS a note. All systems are running XP Pro SP 2. If I stop the tutorial before I generate the swept surface, save, reopen no problem. Of course the file is not finished. I have tried it on X2 and X2 MR1. Same crashes. I have updates all the latest video drivers,

so far nothing seems to change. The file runs fine when I produce it. The problem occurs when I try to reopen it later. I have 1 gig ram on 2 of the machines and 2 gig on the HP laptop.

Any ideas to try or settings to change? I did send the file to my reseller for them to take a look.

Thanks