Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Post editor

Leigh @ Kodiak

Sounds like a great idea to me! Why, you could be just such a developer, Racerx! I would certainly use it, or buy it if the need was to be...

But on that thought, from what I have heard thru the contact vine, X3 is going to completly change the way the posts are done....thus making a program like in need of a very serious update to todays standards. From my contact vine, they said that the posts will be so simplified that anyone can look at them and understand what's going on.... but we'll see about that when it hits mainstream.

Good idea! Better get cracking to beat the next release!

Guest CNC Apps Guy 1

ROFL@ Paul.

Now you KNOW they are true. He gratified them with a response. biggrin.giftongue.gif j/k

Randy, between you me and the fence posts, one thing about "being in the know" about future development, it's ALWAYS best to keep things quiet for several reasons 1) things change - GUI Post Editor was due out for V9 - where are we now??? headscratch.gif There's a lot to that. It's simple to say but hard to do., 2) devlopment priorities change, in other words don't hold your breath for anything. I hear lots of things before they happen, I think to myself how much I would like this feature or that feature but I know there's always a chance it won't make it into the next release so I don;t count my chickens... when I see it in Alpha or Beta, that's when I believe.

JM2C