Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Installing the X+ setup sheet.

Jeff2005

OK,it is not in the toolbar area at all. The first time I loaded it, there was something I had to do something to get mastercam to reconize that it was loaded, make a certain file was in a certian place, or something along those lines. I can't remember what that was, I was hoping someone might know what that something was.

p.s. even if I create a toolbar there still has to be something there for me to create from. correct?

thanks,

• 3 weeks later...

I am also having problems seeing X+ in my toolbar.

I downloaded the X+ set up sheet and put it into my chooks in the mr2/chooks folder but it will not run. says its incompatible.

I have read all the search strings I found with no luck finding any details on how to actually install this thing so I am not sure I am doing it right.

Any ideas?

I can't make it display the icon in X2 Mr2, so I just went into system config, under start/exit where Add In Programs is, is a field for default. browse for the x+ directory, leave the start up and exit check marks unchecked, and then save. Then when you want to use x+ just click on the chooks icon and the x+ directory will pop up, voil'ahh.

There is an X+ MR2 setup.zip in the c-hooks folder on the ftp site. I installed this but still cannot get it to work. Something has changed though because the op manager is different now. But I still get the error

"Incompatible C-Hooks internal version number. Recompile and relink the C-Hook: C:MCAMX2CHOOKSX+SETUPSHEET.dll"

Any ideas?

Is the MR2 X+ in the FTP C-Hooks a good version for me? I am Running X2-MR2.