Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Smoking pipes

Fig sign

Good Moring

I disagree with aberent

I am not konvinced That Smooking can kill drain sells.

if fact i re-serched this bery thing when i was younger . I smoked matterials of all kinds ,and i have exspreianced no side efects yet.

[ 04-22-2002, 03:41 PM: Message edited by: Scott Bond ]

[ 04-22-2002, 03:42 PM: Message edited by: Scott Bond ]

quote:

even though your fingers aren't.

So what you are saying is, I don't have everyone fooled you guys really know I can't write?

Well there went that.thank god that is not one of the recks for using mastercam.

This is why I can't use Autocad. (all the Key prompts that I have to spell out,but have used before)

biggrin.gif

[ 04-22-2002, 11:13 PM: Message edited by: cadcam ]

Hello ,guys! biggrin.gif

First of all this guy likes pipes.

In Russia when you are doing something for a friend or even a friend`s friend you don`t take money .

When I doing something for friends some metal cutting work , repair computers and so on I NEVER doing it for fee .

It is destroing friendship .

So I want to make a present - something nice .

I am drawing a model now I will make engraving on it to make some nice looking stuff.

And I know what sort of wood to take .

Only I never before made pipes.

But I will.

And I think that for smoker to use pipe is far more better than to smoke cigarettes.

Hi all

I made a MC8 of my pipe.(not to scale)

Mastercam_forum/Mc8/Hard8/pipe1.mc8

This is one of my original designs . I made these pipes in 1968 for the Hippies. I carved mine out of hard wood and used a drill press for the holes. The tobacco(any 60's brand)was stored in a shot gun shell,and I had built in a bic lighter(they were brand new at the time),and a brass pipe bowl that rotated 90 degrees from fill position to smoke position. It was compact,and easy to use, wind-proof ,and spill proof.

The smoker can fill the bowl ,light and smoke it, then return it to his pocket,with one hand. It may not be the one design you want,but I made a lot of these for my friends. I have not seen anything like them sense.

Guest CNC Apps Guy 1

quote:

The tobacco(any 60's brand)

. The 60's brands had names like "Acapulco Gold", "Budda Tai", and "Skunk", right? Not that I would know or anything. Just guessing.

Hi, just for fun I created a pipe last night (suppose I should have taken wife out instead but...)- anyway it is on Jay's FTP under MC8 dir

Pipe2.mc8 Pipe2.jpg Pipe2.igs.

I'm not a smoker so this is only an attempt at what you want. Feel free to use it or change it as you wish.

BerTau smile.gifsmile.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Nice normal pipes, BT. I like pipe3. Thank you also for a gallant attempt to salvage the thread.

Some guys at the shop I just left made a couple pipes from a material called kirkstone, a natural stone green in color, similar to soapstone in composition, softer than marble but harder than limestone. It was workable with carbide and a dremmel and looked really cool when they finished it. I got involved only after they couldn't figure out how to make the small hole and I just happened to have a 1/8 solid carbide drill in my box. wink.gif

Guest CNC Apps Guy 1

Jay, I could've rattled off a few more, but the one brain cell I have left didn't seem to retain them.

Jim,

quote:

Uhhh...... those are mid 80's brands, man. It looks like there are similarities in programmers personalities....

ROFLOL biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif , you think?