Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

HAAS VF-3 programmable coolant

Bowfisherman

I unlocked setting 23 and still cant see the 9000 programs. I believe the only programs you will see there would be programs put there by the user or extras from the factory. I dont think that the factory macros that run the machine functions are viewable from there.

Am I wrong or should I be able to see them?

Ken,

all of our Haas have spindle probes and tool break probes so the macros are there,maybe you need to load them back up. We have some "brilliant" setup guys who have deleted all the macros before, mayhaps you have the same situation where the macros were deleted.

pete,

your older control may be using different variables than the newer contols?????

htm01,

I agree that they are not there because they could get changed or deleted. we also have had people delete all the 9000 programs from older machines.

Jim,

we dont have probing on our haas mills but i have seen the probe macros in on the control before.

Even tho there are no programs in the 9000 directory I know our haas mills have custom macro ability because I ran a simple macro in MDI and it worked with no alarms and there is a custom macro variable page.

Theres no doubt that there is an M6 macro installed in the control, its just a matter of being able to get to it.

quote:

I set the tools to a gage block off my top face. I also don't know anything about macros. Any thoughts on what I can do to get this going.

Thanks

My understanding is that this will not work unless you always set you tools to a common referance point. (like off the table or a pre-setter). Also, the values in the example macro will need to be edited for different size machines.