Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

X2 wire

deeherk

BTW,

The is a very nice post available for the MITS EDMs by the name of ->

Mitsubishi FA-Series 4X Wire.pst

You should be able to get it from the (separate) Post Process install or your Reseller can obtain it for you.

If you get/have this PST be sure to open it up and look inside for the -

*** Be sure to check the 'User Preference Settings' section of this post! ***

This PST has many easy to set option switches to configure the output format.

got a question..

the guys run a main with the offset values then call up the subs...which is the geometry same as first pass just different offset amount.

They tweak it at the machine with series of different offsets.

Is there a way when you post a file with skims for it to output the H offset value also when doing comp at the control? So they can tweak it at the machine?

I need H1=.0098 example..

Yes Toolman..

thats what I needed and the post that Roger was talkin about gave me exactly what I needed the 1st time I posted working great with subs..

I think I could drop a tear... cheers.gif

We didnt have much memory in the machines so we always ran subs.. the main carried the offsets and values...

now it comes out perfect.

Thanks..

I have been using 9 for a looooooooong time watchin everyone else go thru the updates..finally we are there and I must say after 2 days...

I dont think I am going to even open version 9 again.

The posts hit right on for me.. the Haas and the FA mits wasnt altered at all for us and they were better then what we had before.

I know there are always issues... but from what I see...its amazing the improvements..

Thanks to all.. including the forum for their help in the transition.

cheers.gif

for the record.. I am NOT a Beta tester so this is one who is not a fan boi giving a compliment. rolleyes.gifcheers.gif