Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Services Four Automation

Just a heads up to any of our customers that may have been trying to contact us since Friday morning. We were hit fairly hard by the Ice Storm in the region. We lost power overnight Thursday night and have yet to be restored. We are up and running on generator(2) power, we have phones, email and internet access.

We would ask that anything that might have been emailed, that you go ahead and resend as out mail sever was down as well.

Thanks

Hey JP I feel for yah, but just can't reach that far.

Jay,

I've got a nice clip of my 13 month old grandson trying to manuver in 6" of snow at home. I was up at 4 this morning to clean out enough to get on the road to Akron to do a Robotmaster install. Tons of fun on the road but not too many other idiots out that early

Here's the pic we sent out with our Newsletter.

ICESTO1.jpg

There were roads that looked like a war zone, the tops of trees, gone, strewn over the wires and dropped in the road, telephone poles snapped in 2 or 3 pieces, felled trees that never made the ground leaning against trees, wires and and houses.

We still, nearly a week later have thousands of people with no power.

One hell of an ice storm for sure.