Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Mastercam Training

PrototypeFred

Hello to all and a very Happy New Year !!!

At work there several of us that need to ge up to speed on Surfacing with X3 . We are debating what would be the best way to get some good training. We are more or less familiar and have expierince with Mastercam. But we all need to take it to a different level.

Anyways we are considering some training through tipsforcadcam.com, streamingteacher.com or caminstuctor.com

Our question is the following which of these is better ???

Or can anyone make some other sugestions, for us to take into consideration ?

All suggestions will be appreaciated.

Thanks

I originally had training at our resellers and later on I got a subscription for streaming teacher.

The training at my reseller was ok but was not customized to what our companies needs were.

I liked streaming teacher for several reasons.

1. we got a 1 year sub which allowed us to schedule the training around our own schedule. 2.The training modules were set up in a way that we could easily skip to the subjects that we were looking for. 3. The modules that we already took were marked as such but we could always go back and take it again if needed. 4. They continuously added additional classes to the modules and were identified as such. 5. I never had any issues with their videos or their downloadable projects.

I have no experience with the other 2.

From V9 and MCAMX, we had training with our reseller in private and customized course with our own production part and project.

That was great because it a direct application for us. Those course are more expensive, but a lot more efficient.

I did not took a course on the web so i can't compare... sorry.