Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Mastercam Viewer

Leandro

Is there a viewer where I cann see Mastercam files.

Like Voloview for DWG files or oder products for inventor.

I just need to see the files actually is not important if I see toolpaths or tools.

i just need to see Mastercam files geometry.

Thanks

The only place I've been able to get a demo version was directly from the MC reseller. It was available on the Beta download area once also but that won't help you unless you're an official Mastercam beta site. I know of no other place you can download it.

I wish MC would make an official viewer that is available for the general public to download.

By draft do you mean create geometry? As far as I know, you just can't do anything with toolpaths. I know you can create, save and open MC files. It is FAR less expensive than Design, and If you were only looking to use the software for say quoting or analyze it might be a good option for you

AI Solutions has something like that, it's not a true viewer but it lets you preview the file. If you right click on the file it will give a large picture of the thumbnail picture.

It works for me because I can't see all the detail on the part in the thumbnail so it lets me preview file with more detail.

My post might not have anything to do with what you want but someone reading this might benifit.

Ai solutions