Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

MC X3 - Previous Crack Remove

Georgi Baltov

Hi guys,

just started at a new place and some smart guy here decided to use a cracked version of the software and now the left over files from the crack (probably somewhere in system) are creating a problem for X3 on start up.

The X3 starts after I use the HaspX.exe and ask it to read the hasp but it won't start otherwise. It shows something like "error 2" massage. I called the guys from MC and they forward me to someone else and still no call returned.

I hope that someone has gone through the same and could help me out here.

Thank you

I did called them last Friday. No call back received yet. So I am trying to solve it alone. Looked at the hasp95.vxd and hasp95DL.vxd. Those files are removed but I still get the error.

Matt, you are right dude. But it's a new place for me and although the computer surely needs format I don't really want to do it.

It's definitely a crack that was used on X2 and now X3 is affected by it. The funny thing is that X2 runs fine, the problem is in X3.

Any other ideas?

Hi Georgi,

I saw your posting where you wrote "I did called them last Friday. No call back received yet."

I was away from the office last Thursday,Friday, and other staff memebers were filling in for me.. If no one has called back, I apologize as I was unaware of it.

I am out of the office as well today, however, give me a call on Monday and I will go through the steps on how to remove the crack Mastercam.

Snehal